How to File a Complaint

Home       Search      Website Terms and Conditions

Round Top State Bank


How to File a Written Complaint*
Determine the primary federal regulator of your bank by calling the FDIC's toll-free call center number at:
1-877-ASK-FDIC (1-877-275-3342)
Monday through Friday
From 8 am until 8 pm (Eastern Time)
Hearing Impaired Line:

Or by accessing FDIC's Bank Find

Provide your complete name and mailing address as well as a day or evening phone number with the area code. You may also file a complaint via the FDIC's Customer Assistance Online Form.   (

State your inquiry or complaint, making certain to include the name and street address of the bank.

Provide a brief description of your complaint.

Enclose copies of related documentation.

State how you would like your matter resolved and the remedy you seek.

If you are not the owner of the account, obtain and provide written permission from the owner in order to correspond on the owner's behalf.

Remember to date and sign your letter.

Customer Complaint Notice

Learn More:

NOTE:  You will be leaving Round Top State Bank's Website to access this link.